Top 10 Interview Tips from Our Experts
1. Plan ahead – Do a little homework! Research the company, the position and the people you will meet.
2. Never ever be late – always be 15 minutes early. Better to be 15 minutes early than 3 seconds late.
3. Be honest – review your resume to ensure it is an accurate and honest reflection of your skills and experience.
4. No matter what the job is dress for success and dress professionally.
5. Don’t be long winded – keep it brief but not vague.
6. Maintain eye contact – show interest.
7. Ask questions – you are interviewing them too! Questions do create a connection.
8. Remember confidence…NOT arrogance!
9. Always bring a copy of your resume.
10. SMILE and BREATHE!