Make your move.
Find your next opportunity with leading agencies, from small businesses and startups to government agencies and Fortune 500 corporations.
Apply your skills here.
We connect you with the roles you’ve been looking for — not to mention, a piece of the greater good — and clients you’ll love working for. Tech evolves each day. Consider this a sampling of skills we place.
IT DEVELOPMENT and SUPPORT
- Application Engineering
- Business Analysis
- Database Development: Oracle, Sybase
- ERP: SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft
- Identity/Access Management
- QA Software Testing
- Technical Writing, Documentation
- Web Development: Java, .NET, UI/UX Designers
- Background Investigators
- Business Development, Sales Executive Personnel
- Financial, Procurement, Contract
- General Managers, Managers
- Project Managers, Program Managers
INFRASTRUCTURE and SUPPORT
- LAN, Helpdesk, Desktop Support
- Network Administration
- Network Engineering, WAN: Cisco, Juniper
- Storage SAN, Cloud Engineering
- Unix/Linux Systems Administration
PMO and BUSINESS OFFICE SUPPORT
- Acquisition Management
- Administrative Support
- Contracts Administration
- Logistics Management
- Proposal Writer, Editors
- Records Management
- Secretarial, Clerical, Financial
- Security Office Personnel
- Trainers, Instructors
Our approach is built around you and finding the best-fit for your career goals.
Phase 1: Get Started
Apply for a job and send us your resume. Your qualifications will go directly to the assigned ABBTECH recruiter for review. Call us to check in and reference the job order number.
Phase 2: Skills match
ABBTECH conducts a skill match and identifies the right opportunities for you. Communication drives our progress here. We’ll iterate on what’s best based on your feedback.
Phase 3: Interviews
We’ll help you prepare for interviews and give you feedback when you’re done. You’ll also let us know how you feel about the client and the opportunity. If you both approve, we’ll start any appropriate background and compliance checks.
Phase 4: Set the Start Date
Time to consider that offer! Once you accept and sign, we’ll secure your start date and prep you for the first day
Phase 5: Onboarding
We support you through ramp-up, paperwork and workplace logistics. Our onboarding program is built to help you hit the ground running and have what you need to excel.
Phase 6: Assignment Completion
We’re in it with you the duration of each assignment — and into what comes next.
“Thanks, ABBTECH, for making me feel important. You’ve made me a priority in giving me work and mentoring me for success.”
IT Contractor, 1 year (so far)
Benefits of working with ABBTECH
Each IT professional gets our expert guidance on finding great career opportunities, a high-touch experience, regular check-ins and a meaningful connection for years to come.
Depending on your next assignment, you’ll be eligible for:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision offerings
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Paid Holidays and Personal Time Off
- 401(k) with match
- Voluntary Life and AD&D, Short / Long Term Disability, plus other voluntary coverages
- Pre-Paid Legal and Employee Assistance Programs
- Northwest Federal Credit Union Membership
- BB&T @ Work Program
Sharpen your approach to getting the right job
- Job Seekers: Security Clearance OverviewGetting a security clearance can increase your opportunity as an IT professional. A security clearance can help whether you’re looking for a temporary contract position or long-term employment. Acquiring a security clearance can broaden your job opportunities, raise your earning potential, and allow you to gain access […]
- 5 Questions to Ask Yourself BEFORE Quitting Your JobConsidering leaving your quitting Your Job and starting fresh elsewhere? It’s not just you. In a recent survey by Bankrate of people in the U.S. workforce, 55% of respondents said they were likely to search for a new job in the next twelve months. Here are 5 […]
- Qualities of the Best IT ProfessionalsWhen companies recruit IT staff, they’re not just looking for people who check off the boxes on the list of required technical skills. The qualities of the best IT professionals are well-rounded individuals with key skills in communication, collaboration, and problem-solving. The below qualities are what set […]